Business Phone: (780)-488-7788
Cell Phone: (780) -246-2618
What I can do for you
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions…..I’m your guy!!:
- Do you need to return product you purchased from us?
- Do you have questions/concerns regarding restocking fees applied to said returns?
- Are you feeling blue and need a friendly fella to talk to?
- Are you an EMCO PC and want to buy/sell product from/to us?
- Do you need advice on raising twin girls in our ever-changing world?
- Anything else??? Give me a call!! I’ll point you in the right direction….promise.
Colin embarked on his Norwood career in early 2011 (at the encouragement of his long-time friend Brent Connolly), cutting his teeth in the waterworks industry in the warehouse as a shipper/receiver. As the majority of us here have done, he transitioned from the warehouse into a role as Project Manager and spent some time getting a more detailed look at what goes on under our city streets. In January 2014 he entered the latest phase of his career as Purchaser for the Norwood Edmonton group.
When he’s not in the office up to his elbows in inventory reports he is busy being a Super-Dad to his twin daughters, Clara and Ruth, and maintains his title as Husband-Of-The-Year (4 consecutive years running) to his lovely wife Trisha. They live in Sherwood Park with their 2 awesome dogs and volunteer with several local animal rescue societies and has some pretty legendary house parties…so we’ve been told.
If that wasn’t enough to fill his social calendar he also shares the stage with some of Edmonton’s finest musicians at Denizen Hall in the heart of downtown Edmonton every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights as the bars house band….come on down and have a drink on him!
Hours 7-3:30pm Monday- Friday